[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jun 13 16:58:50 CEST 2014

On 06/06/2014 12:25 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> if you do a vDSO implementation, please do not limit the
> implementation to the clock_gettime, but implement all calls that
> support it.

For a starter, I did a testing project that (without using any external
library) finds an verifies the ELF structure in memory that contains the
vDSO functions.

Unfortunately the old Kernel  I am using here only seems to provide the
entries __kernel_sigreturn() and __kernel_vsyscall.

I suppose I need to upgrade before proceeding.

-Michael