[Lazarus] Rev 45566 doesn't compile

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Tue Jun 17 20:22:14 CEST 2014

My config:

Linux 3.13 (Ubuntu Kernel)
WidgetSet: gtk2
fpc: 2.6.2 (-8) - From ubuntu repo

Compiled clearly, doublechecked if installed package cairocanvas...
(building from lazarus).
Then I have noticed "make clean bigide" part... Trying... Cleaned OK,
built cairocanvas OK, linked lazarus OK...

Have you checked out revision correctly? I don't know if you use SVN or
GIT, but in this cases, sometimes I had similar problem and now I'm
checking if it is not caused by my mistake while working with VCS... I
just download tarball, extract it into /tmp and try build it here...

What distro do you use? From what source does your fpc binary come?

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name