[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Jun 18 10:29:36 CEST 2014

On 06/18/2014 10:21 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Stating the obvious: A 64bit Linux is supposed to run 64 bit programs.
> Have you installed the 32bit libraries?
>> Should there not be a more "speaking" error message ?
> No one bothered enough.

Do you suggest the "Missing file" is a library the 32 bit program calls
? If yes the error message in fact would be erroneous as it states the
wong filename to be missing)

Do you suggest it is necessary / possible to install one or more
libraries in the 64 bit system to allow 32 bit programs to run ? I'll
try to find instructions for that.

> What is the question?

Is it easy to cross compile for 64 bit Linux in 32 bit Linux ? I seem to
remember tat certain 32/64 bit cross-compile variants are not recommended.
>>    - I can't install a shared folder [...]
> Yes, you can. Try harder.
Obviously I need working "guest additions".

I'll try to solve this.

Thanks !
-Michael