[Lazarus] about infobuild form development

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Jun 19 11:38:48 CEST 2014

On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:37:19 +0300
FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:

>[...]
> > Select a message and right click / About ...
> > This will tell you what you compiled, how and why it was auto compiled.
> I don't like "auto" thing,  its mean out of my control.

You give the compiler the main source (e.g. lpr) and it compiles all
outdated units.
It's the same with the IDE, a project and its packages.
It's in your control.

If you fear those automatism, then you are doing something wrong.

> and not just get
> info about compiled project. Project inspector always open on my
> desktop, just click to options from here, better then looking for menu
> item for me :)

That's good to find out what will be done. But if you forgot or if
you are unsure what has been done, you have to look into the messages
About item.

Mattias