[Lazarus] about infobuild form development

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jun 21 01:43:09 CEST 2014

On Fri, 20 Jun 2014 17:43:07 +0300
FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com> wrote:

>[...]
> Project options set default cpu and os. First click
> build for linux. ok. for w32, open Project option, find config & target
> change cpu & os then click ok then compile third one bla bla same thing.

As Juha wrote: Use Build Modes for that.
Build Modes can be switched with two mouse clicks. One to open the
list, one to select.

> If I can do my tool, all off them be in one form, just select cpu & os etc.

Other people have already written similar tools. With selections
for FPC version, CPU, OS, processor, LCL widgetset, defines,
environment variables, etc.

>[...]
> > If you fear those automatism, then you are doing something wrong.
> yes, I'm fear, if I don't know how its work that automatism.

Then read the docs and/or ask. Don't stay afraid.

The automatism is simple: if something has changed, invoke the compiler.

Mattias