[Lazarus] nonlcl basic issue: is codetools LCL dependent?

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sun Jun 22 17:24:46 CEST 2014

Il 22/06/2014 15:06, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
[...]
> Other resources must be implemented in your designtime
> package and registered via the IDEIntf unit UnitResources.
> That was started by the iphonelaz package, which uses another format.
>
> The IDE uses the TReader/TWriter of the FCL for streaming components.
Meaning that an appropriate IDE extension, and a TReader/TWwriter
extension, would one day permit to stream FpGui components which are
found not in a separate resource file, but in the source code itself?
[...]
> I have to write an example and check things to tell what exactly needs
> to be changed.

It would be great. In the meantime I'll try to get acquainted with that
matter which has always been just a black box to me.

Thank for your time,

Giuliano