[Lazarus] nonlcl basic issue: is codetools LCL dependent?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jun 23 15:29:11 CEST 2014

On 06/23/2014 02:47 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> preferably with no extra dependencies like EpikTimer and no calibration.
I of course do see your point.

With my first test I just wanted to try to find the optimum (lowest
possible overhead, not arch depending) way to do it and came across
EpikTimer that obviously offers an example and found that EpikTimer
would benefit from finding a more manageable and  more arch -
independent implementation.

That is why I did some research and looked whether vDSO might be a way
to go (which it is not for the time being.)

-Michael