[Lazarus] Source Editor enhancement mini-patch

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Jun 24 15:47:03 CEST 2014

On 24/06/2014 08:50, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> Hi Lazarus team,
>
> Lazarus IDE is IMO so superior to Delphi's that any comparison would
> be unfair.
> However there's a Delphi IDE small feature which I miss when using
> Lazarus: a quick mouse access to the Jump Back/Jump Forward function,
> to navigate history. I find keyboard shortcuts (CTRL-H and
> Shift-CTRL-H) more cumbersome.

I see Editortoolbar is already covered.

Since this is about navigating by mouse: By default the IDE reacts to
the 2 extra buttons of a 5 button mouse (forward/backward in history).
Similar like some web browser do.

If you do not have a 5 button mouse you can map this to other buttons.
(also with shift/ctrl/alt / on some OS not all modifiers work with the
right mouse button.)