[Lazarus] Color selector using non-default theme/style in GTK2

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Jun 25 15:36:50 CEST 2014

Hi,
the color selector in OI should be TColorBox (from Additional tab).
Just check how it looks like.

Vojtěch
> Datum: 25.06.2014 11:19
> Předmět: [Lazarus] Color selector using non-default theme/style in GTK2

Hi List.

 I have been playing around with my XFCE desktop recently and changed my theme/style from the default to using dark colors.

 Almost all windows in Lazarus play nice and can be configures to support my new theme, however, a the drop-down list
 for choosing colors in the Object Inspector does not. I have attached an image illustrating the problem.

 Is these a setting i have not found yet or is the background of the drop-drop hardcoded somewhere within Lazarus.

 Regards,
 Torsten Bonde Christiansen.