[Lazarus] Lazarus project and git workflow

Václav Valíček vaclav at valicek.name
Thu Jun 26 21:36:39 CEST 2014

Hi,
it's normal to solve merge/rebase conflicts by hand... Sometimes, git is
able to solve changes, if each of you edits another part of form
(another part of lfm diffs). In other cases, you are forced to use 3 way
merging, best with some GUI tool. For me, it was best to set mergetool
in .gitconfig and then git opens editor for each file (afrer git
mergetool command). If you use meld, I can suggest --auto-merge (or
--auto-compare - not sure). It is perfect timesaver.

Václav Valíček
vaclav at valicek.name