[Lazarus] nonlcl basic issue: is codetools LCL dependent?

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 23:34:27 CEST 2014

You seem to have unusual GUIs. Still, I have a feeling you do something
wrong when creating controls in code.
Setting the position, size or anchors at runtime work well.
Gtk2 may have some Z-order issues, QT is better.
I did not use a background bitmap but it should be doable, too.

If you ask specific questions in a new mail thread with example code
snippets, I am sure people here will find solutions.

Juha

P.S. I don't have anything against your design mediator. It only requires a
lot of work.