[Lazarus] nonlcl basic issue: is codetools LCL dependent?

Sat Jun 28 14:47:51 CEST 2014

On 2014-06-27 23:51, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> Graeme Geldenhuys who had problems of the same sort ended up designing
> his own widgetset. I'm more modest, and I look to a design mediator.

If there is something missing from fpGUI to help you migrate your
projects off Kylix, we can discuss this in private or on the fpGUI
newsgroup.

I have done my fair share of project migrations (VCL->CLX->LCL->fpGUI),
and porting VCL/CLX/LCL widgets, so I understand the amount of work that
is involved. Not all such work is viable, but it would still be
interesting hearing your thoughts.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/