[Lazarus] When does ComponentPageControl gets filled?

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Thu Mar 6 07:23:58 CET 2014

I've just installed Lazarus 1.2 and I realize that KZDesktop's way of
embedding component palette no longer works as it was in 1.0.14. It looks
like KZDesktop has overriden the event when ComponentPageControl gets
filled. Do I need to call something to make it filled? Or perhaps an easier
one, what are the differences between 1.0.14 an 1.2's way of filling
component paletter?