[Lazarus] Suggestion on DBGrid

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Mar 8 13:00:13 CET 2014

Hello,
In lazarus/lcl/dbgrids.pas,  TDBGridOption set  add item
"dgNextRowonEnter" and "dgNextRowonEnterOnLastColumn"
TCustomDBGrid.KeyDown(...
line: 2172
             if (dgNextRowonEnter in Options)then begin
               GetDeltaMoveNext(ssShift in Shift, DeltaCol, DeltaRow,
AutoAdvance);
               MoveSel(True);
             end;
when RowSelected, enter is always moveto nextrow.
"dgNextRowonEnterOnLastColumn" some times usefull, dataset's autoedit,
but I don't want to new row.
I wrote here, what you are thing about this? if its usefull I wanna add
to bugtracker for suggestion. or team add quickly :)
Thank you