[Lazarus] Debugging woes [Debugger error]

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:49:57 CET 2014

Hi all!

     I just thought I'd ask to see if anyone else was having the same
problems as me with the current Lazarus SVN Trunk.. I'm using Linux
64bit (No Widget Set, no LCL).  When you exit the program it states
"Debugger Error" with the usual "Ooops, the debugger entered the error
state Save your work now!" etc.  The GDB Error is : "-symbol-list-lines
[source-Of-Whatever-File-Is-In-Focus-In-The-IDE.pas]" did not return any
result.

Anybody else getting this error?

- Dennis Fehr