[Lazarus] LabelEdit behavior

Chris Kelling kellingc at cox.net
Thu Mar 13 23:04:32 CET 2014

I noticed when I put bidimode right to left on LabelEdit, the label changes ( to ), and puts one instance of leading ( at the right end of the label. This happens in the IDE and runtime.

Am I being obtuse, or should I put something in Bugzilla?

-Chris

-------- Everything at or below the line is a signature, not to be confused with the body of the email above. Sorry about the last signature text that seemed to have some people questioning my sanity.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.

-Aristotle