[Lazarus] Fatal: Compilation aborted

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Mar 3 11:51:25 CET 2014

Did you check my install and update script? I was send one or two
message before. Has it any error or wrong command?
2.6.2 last stable and download link in script, link remarked, manual
download it before run script, and save thats under stable folder and
use that from disk via "dpkg -i".  I Looked on wiki and froum, always
say first step install last stable fpc, in my script same.
If team say do not use svn version, we are not support it, okey. But, if
say we need for tester, please tell us how to install and update rule or
script etc.

just for example:
  http://web.firebirdsql.org/download/snapshot_builds/linux/fb2.5/
this is firebird daily snapshot folder, I'm use
FirebirdSS-2.5.3.26747-0.amd64.tar.gz
<http://web.firebirdsql.org/download/snapshot_builds/linux/fb2.5/FirebirdSS-2.5.3.26747-0.amd64.tar.gz>
download it, open tar any folder, and execute install.sh

Thank you