[Lazarus] Lazarus Wiki

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Mar 14 13:45:56 CET 2014

Le 14/03/2014 13:26, Reinier Olislagers a écrit :
> On 14/03/2014 12:57, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
>> Le 20/01/2014 16:06, Antonio Fortuny a écrit :
>> Sorry to come back to t his thread but I'm still suck on how to create a
>> new page in the Lazarus Wiki. Nothing found on help on how to create a
>> new page.
> Have you seen my answer to your original post?
Yes Reinier I did. But I'll have to admit that I'm a little bit tired
(maybe some more than a little bit ?) O:-)
I apologize anyway.
Page created
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Components_and_Code_examples, System,
Yet another Running Timer
<http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?title=Yet_another_Running_Timer&action=edit&redlink=1>

Thanks,

Antonio.
>> If you search for a page on the wiki whose title does not yet exist, you
>> are prompted if you want to create a page with that title.... which
>> apparently is the way to create new wiki pages (it works, but it took me
>> some getting used to).
>

> --

---