[Lazarus] Lazarus Wiki

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Mar 16 08:15:29 CET 2014

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 02:11:11PM +0100, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>>> Reading is outdated.?
>>> Just do screenshots or publish a tutorial video on Youtube :)?
>> Eh... No, please, I actually prefer reading :)
>>
>> I never watch videos. They are always on the wrong speed for me. Too sloooooooooow.
>
> Ditto. Never the right speed, and really badly crossreferenced :-)

When one's feeling contemplative, the last thing one wants is to be
accosted by jazz or techno; and Google /still/ haven't worked out how to
recognise/index/translate every word and gesture in a video.

On the other hand, when explaining a user interface some sort of
animated media can be useful.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk