[Lazarus] Brook-fpWeb POST without fields

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Mar 20 20:07:24 CET 2014

On 2014-03-20 15:37:26 -0300, silvioprog wrote:
> "Well, aparently there are no files in the request, because Files array
> is empty.
>
> Regarding BrookHttpClient, isn't it client for http requests?, I need to
> parse a request from a client, my program is the server. "
>
> Unfortunately I did not received your reply on my email, I saw that you
> responded after accessing the topic link. :/

As far as I remember I just hit "g" on mutt, then answered your email :)

> But the binary will downloaded from other URL or it will available from
> your own app? In first case, you need download it via client in your server
> and after display it to client, in second case, seems that you need to use
> content-disposition. If is second case, I can do easily a small sample of
> "content-disposition" for you too.

Let me clarify this. My app is a CGI program running on an Apache
server, the client is a javascript file running on the same server.

The relevant part of the client javascript is this:

  blob = new Blob([data.buffer], {type: mimetype});
  var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
  xhr.open('POST', 'http://127.0.0.1:8080/cgi-bin/test', false);
  xhr.send(blob);

As you can see, "blob" is an object containing a typed array that I'm
trying to send to the server using a POST command.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com