[Lazarus] What better way to use the mailing list?

Danny Weldon danny.weldon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:44:35 CET 2014

It could either be a problem on the Lazarus mail server or something
is interfering between the Lazarus mail server and gmail.  If you do
get sent an email again after looking through the archives, though
that may have been co-incidental, try looking at the email headers
And you can check the timestamp on each hop to look for delays.

On 22 March 2014 00:15, silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:

>> ISP = Internet Service Provider = the way you connect to the Internet ;)
>> also some (fully featured ISP's) have email servers (MTA = Mail Transfer
>> Agent);
>> but in your case it doesn't matter, because...
>>
>> MUA = Mail User Agent = in your case, google web mail - ... your MTA is on
>> Google servers;
>>
>> ISP filtering may matter if you used standalone MUA like Thunderbird
>> and/or your own MTA
>> (e.g. a server at home);
>>
>> Have a look at https://twitter.com/bgpmon/statuses/445266642616868864
>> maybe that is the answer (tweet is from 16 of March but Google seems to be
>> having some
>> disruptions recently in odd places reported recrently)
>>
>> -L.
>

> Thanks for the nice explanations. :)
>
> But I think that problem isn't in Google, because it is occurring
> frequently, and I'm receiving fine the emails from other mailing lists. :/
>
> --
> Silvio Clécio
> My public projects - github.com/silvioprog
>
> --

Regards

Danny