[Lazarus] KeepConnection behaviour

kapibara kapibara.pas at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 00:31:22 CET 2014

Okey, its not implemented. Thanks for your answer.

Anyway, here's my 2 cents:

I understood KeepConnection (false) as a way to provide matching
behaviour between Open and Close of the Query.
Query.Open opens its connection automatically and if Query.Close was
implemented, it would then close its connection. Provided no other query
was using the connection.