[Lazarus] How is work search path in CrossPlatform

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:58:40 CET 2014

Am 26.03.2014 17:37 schrieb "FreeMan" <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>:
>> {$IFDEF Linux}
>>    {$ELSE}
>>    Windows
>>    {$ENDIF}
>>    ;
>

> where I can find this equivalent list? I mean X-server in linux equal
Windows unit in windows, xxx  in  mac os etc ? because I didn't test in mac
os but its in my near future plan, I will need it.

There a no exact equivalents. You need to learn how to do things on a
certain platform (for example by reading C based examples) and then look in
which units the corresponding functions reside.

> activex as well

There is no cross platform equivalent to ActiveX. It works only on Windows.

Regards,
Sven