[Lazarus] Some articles on Lazarus/Free Pascal.

Chris Crori crori49 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 17:43:10 CET 2014

Looks very interestging! :)

-----Αρχικό μήνυμα-----
From: Michael Van Canneyt
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 5:52 PM
To: Lazarus mailing list ; FPC mailing list
Subject: [Lazarus] Some articles on Lazarus/Free Pascal.

Hello,

Since many years I have been writing articles about Object Pascal
(both in Delphi/Kylix and FPC/Lazarus), as well as some other things.
These articles were published - in the main - in a German magazine called
Toolbox. Some articles appeared in FreeX, a unix magazine by the same
Publishers (C&L). Both magazines no longer exist.

Lately, I have started writing for Blaise Pascal magazine.

The editors of these magazines have given me permission to publish the
original english texts of the articles, in PDF.

There are almost 120 articles.

They span a long period (almost 15 years), so some of them will be quite
outdated
or are not relevant for Lazarus/FPC, but nevertheless I thought some of them
might be
interesting, as they explain some of the components available in
FPC/Lazarus.

A couple of them are translated to dutch (and hence not readable by the
majority of users).

So, if you want, you can visit and download what you like from here:

http://www.freepascal.org/~michael/articles/

If you want some of the sample source code, feel free to contact me, and I
will try
to send it if it still exists - and subsequently publish the sources on the
same page.

Enjoy,

Michael.