[Lazarus] EpikTimer v1.0.1 released

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed May 28 11:25:56 CEST 2014

On 05/27/2014 03:54 AM, Paul Breneman wrote:

> Will EpikTimer work in a console app?  If so, an example on the wiki
> page would sure be appreciated.  I need it now (for an Android Linux
> console program)!  :)

Soft answer: Yes

Long answer:

My current test-state of the "interfaces.pas" unit for the would-be
"ActiveNoGUI" widget type in Lazarus happily uses the current
half-released state of EpikTimer. It provides a Lazarus compatible
TTimer implementation.

It is used in a test project (a command-line tool) and works perfectly
for me (in Linux X86 32 Bit Linux ).

I did not yet do any tests with Android or ARM, though.

-Michael