[Lazarus] TFMTBCDField problem

Chris Rempas crori49 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 20:05:35 CET 2014

Latest news!I did a full uninstall and install Lazarus again, installed my components, compiled my project.Then, i changed the FPC folders to 2.7.1 and rebuild Lazarus. worked fine.Execute program, crush on reading real values.I put NULL in the database, execute program, all ok!
This means the problem is in the conversion (TBCD <--> Variant) and not in the DB components
ZEOS DB works fine but it uses TFloatFieldI tried to manually use TFloatField instead of TFMTBCDField and got error in loading
ZEOS DB is very slow and i cannot use it.
If you can help me figure out how i can trace these conversion calls, maybe i can help fixing this
Regards,
Chris