[Lazarus] Maybe a bug: click on TImage behind another control with SetShape

Fabio Luis Girardi fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 19:21:34 CET 2014

I don't know if this is a bug or not. I created a control from a
TCustomControl that draws a polyline with a transparent background. The
transparent effect has been using SetShape procedure using a bitmap of 1
bit color depth.

The "bug" (I don't know if this is a bug) is that a TImage behind of a
instance of my polyline control don't receive the click messages, but a
TButton instance receives.

So, I don't know if this is a bug or I have to do something in my control
to send these messages to TImage behind.

Some idea?

--
The best regards,

Fabio Luis Girardi