[Lazarus] lazarus trunk compile fails with fpc trunk

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Nov 6 01:18:42 CET 2014

On 11/5/2014 10:14 AM, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> On 11/04/2014 04:50 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
>> i updated my fpc trunk last night to 28981 and this morning i updated my
>> lazarus trunk to 46747... fpc built properly with no problems...
>> lazarus, on the other hand, gave me the following failure output...
>
>>    $004AA2F3  TABSTRACTEXTERNALTOOL__LEAVECRITICALSECTION,  line 1178 of
>> ideexterntoolintf.pas
>>    $004B43E7  TEXTERNALTOOL__SETTHREAD,  line 570 of exttools.pas
>
> Could you try with fpc-trunk revision 28964? It could be that 28965 introduces
> this problem. But I want to know for sure before I pass this one to Jonas. (I
> also see that you are on Windows... well, please try 28964, then we know more)

/if/ i did it right then that seems to have fixed it... i was able to get back
to r28964 in FPC and get it compiled after a distclean (which i normally do
before updating)... after that i ran my normal updatelaz script which pulled
some new code and the built to completion... it looks like it went ok...