[Lazarus] Component palette reordering

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Wed Nov 19 16:52:45 CET 2014

This is not too much important for me, My project open in a just second,
problem can be on my system, Just I let you know, can be some property
triggered, so I wrote.
Sorry for didn't say before, this job is good. Long time ago I was think
this. And I thinked, usually programmer use less then 10 component,
(Tlabel, Tedit etc.) First Component palette tab can favorite
components, can Clone icon's on this tab from option via drag drop, this
just idea
Thank you