[Lazarus] OI Checkboxes

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:52:11 CET 2014

On Wednesday, November 19, 2014, FreeMan <freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com>
wrote:

>  For cosmatic,  Unselected line's, need 1 or pixel move to up for draw
> square lines. And can draw border lines like other lines.
> I get this screenshot in QT and linux x64(kubuntu)

Ok, I see. I also coded this feature on Mint Linux + KDE with QT but our
desktop theme or something must be different.
For me the alignment looked ok there and also on Windows, although on
Windows the LCL theme service draws too small boxes.
The alignment must be calculated dynamically. Theme service already returns
the size, the location can be derived from it.
Maybe someone creates a patch, I have other things to do in near future.

Juha