[Lazarus] OI Checkboxes

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:28:36 CET 2014

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Sandro Cumerlato
<sandro.cumerlato at gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to have a "framed" checkbox, look at the attachment
> rendered image, the entire area should respond to mouse click.

It requires a custom drawn CheckBox, the standard one cannot do that.
I know you are good in making custom drawn components, you can
implement it if you like.
If 3d effect is needed as Frederic wrote, it can be added.

This is parallel with the idea from Péter Gábor, except that the
component has a distinctive area for clicking. It would be only
selected when clicked first time, the state would change only when
clicking a selected row.
Clicking the exact box anywhere would also change state just like it does now.

Juha