[Lazarus] lresources.pp(3089, 67) Error: Identifier not found "RT_RCDATA"

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:11:51 CET 2014

Am 24.11.2014 10:20 schrieb "Joost van der Sluis" <joost at cnoc.nl>:

> On 11/23/2014 09:09 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
>>
>> On 11/22/2014 6:45 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> Done.
>>

>> i pulled your update last evening and compiled... it seems to have
>> worked...
>

> With 'quick-fix' I meant that you could do this change locally to avoid
the problem. Not that it should be committed as a definitive fix.

> I think it's a bug in fpc. Sven?

I already fixed it yesterday evening. I readded RT_RCDATA for Win32 and
Win64 (WinCE didn't have it there and other platforms have it in System).
But I added it with a deprecated message, because the correct solution is
to use the one in the Windows unit (or maybe it would be better if we'd
enable the RT_* constants in System for Windows as well).

Regards,
Sven