[Lazarus] Testing UTF8 RTL for Windows

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 25 22:44:19 CET 2014

Am 25.11.2014 22:09 schrieb "Hans-Peter Diettrich" <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:

> Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
>>
>> On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:10:26 +0100
>> Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
>

>>> Unfortunately I cannot test Lazarus trunk since a long time, no answer
on my request for assistance.

>> ?
>

> Since the introduction of the FPC Unicode branch I cannot build FPC and
Lazarus any more on my system (Win8), even after removing all previous
installations. I don't remember details, but would appreciate any
assistance by mail, chat or however else.

> For an first step, which are the current FPC and Lazarus sources
(branches?) I should checkout now, for an exploration of the UTF8 RTL?

In both cases it is trunk. And start the compilation with a full 2.6.2 or
2.6.4 FPC release.

Regards,
Sven