[Lazarus] OI Checkboxes

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Wed Nov 26 16:00:08 CET 2014

I considered other solution. Create a new simple visual component (TCheckBoxThemed or so). It will have class method:
class procedure PaintSelf(ACanvas: TCanvas; AChecked: Boolean);

used for non-selected rows and it will behave like normal checkbox in selected rows.
I will guarantee the same look without bunch of {$IFDEF}s.

The component would be TCustomControl derived, with very basic functionality (click, keydown, bidimode, property Checked).
I guess 300 lines incl. declaration.