[Lazarus] NewEditButton define

Chris Crori crori49 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 14:10:35 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
    I was trying the NewEditButton define to fix some alignment problems I had with TDateEdit and came I have a strange problem with the new component. It seems that in some (not all) forms, the button does not draw correctly. I was trying to understand in witch so I could make a bug report and noticed that the same problem is in the Object Inspectors filter component.

    I can’t figure out why but it looks like the component leaves the space of the button unchanged from the previews drawing (desktop or background form)

I am using stable Lazarus 1.2.4 on Windows 7, 32 bit

Does anyone know a workaround or fix to this problem?

Regards,
Chris