[Lazarus] Just loaded lazarus v1.2.6 and can't find unit TAPrint

Dale Corning dcorning at ecentral.com
Wed Oct 15 20:11:18 CEST 2014

I just replaced Lazarus 1.2.2 with Lazarus 1.2.6 svn 46529 win32/64
I get the following messages/error when compiling an application that previously worked.:

Options changed, recompiling clean with -B
unit5.pas(20,7) Note: Local variable "blnAllClear" is assigned but never used
unit1.pas(31,46) Hint: Parameter "CloseAction" not used
unit2.pas(28,46) Hint: Parameter "CloseAction" not used
PPU Loading C:\lazarus\components\tachart\lib\i386-win32\win32\taprint.ppu
PPU Source: taprint.pas not found
Recompiling TAPrint, checksum changed for TADrawerCanvas
unit3.pas(10,24) Fatal: Can not find TAPrint used by Unit3, ppu=C:\lazarus\components\tachart\lib\i386-win32\win32\taprint.ppu

I may have caused the checksum problem in TADrawerCanvas checksum error by adding it to the Unit3 Uses clause along with taprint.

Has anyone got any Ideas how I get out this.

Other applications have compiled OK.

Dale Corning

---