[Lazarus] Message window not colouring output

Mon Oct 27 08:17:15 CET 2014

Hi,

In the good old days (couple months back) the Messages window used to
nicely output user defined Hints, Warnings etc. In the latest Trunk
Lazarus it doesn't. It only has the "summary" bar at the top.

Can I get the old behaviour back somehow? I want user defined warnings
to appear in a different color. This was vital to my programming
work-flow. I don't use the To Do window, I use user defined Warnings or
Hints instead.

See attached image. Those two lines used to be in different colors.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/