[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Tue Oct 7 23:41:27 CEST 2014

Il 01/10/2014 21:09, Bart ha scritto:
> On 9/24/14, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'ḿ now planning on
>> - extent the PoCheckerSettings
>> - implement some mechanism (listbox probably) to access recently
>> opened master/child po-files
>> - implement searching an entire directory for all po's (listing them
>> in one of the lisboxes)
> Finally done in r46394.
>
> There will be bugs, so please hunt them.

After a week spent on hunting :-) , only a few cosmetic issues to report:

small buttons such as select basic, select all, unselect all, clear,
unselect, etc. should have AutoSize set to fit translations.
At first I wanted also suggest to put in size constraints on the main
form, but I see you've already done it in the meantime.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?