[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 13:59:56 CEST 2014

On 10/8/14, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Also I would like to have an option to check arbitrary number of
>> selected .po files at once, not just one (useful e.g. to check/show
>> statistics for all files of particular language).

My approach to that would probably be:
- Let there be only one list: the one with master po-files
- Give the user the option to select multiple files from thate list
- If user selects All languages then find all translated files, if
user selects a certain (one only please) language then find only the
traslated ones for that language
- Create a list of TPoFamilies (I would create a component for that)
- Run test for each PoFamily in that list
- Aggregate results (log, errorcount, stats)
- Pass on the log and stats to the resultsform

So then you will have the ability to:
- test all translated files of one master po-file
- test all translated files of a set of master po-files
- test translated po-file of a given language of one master po-file
- test translated po-files of a given language of a set of master po-files

I am unwilling to implement something like:
- test (language1, language2 of master1) and (language3, language4 of
master2) etc.

Just test all languages or one.

Bart