[Lazarus] Pochecker (was Fuzzy traslations ignored)

Péter Gábor ptrg at freemail.hu
Thu Oct 9 08:38:40 CEST 2014

> Works great, thank you very much.
I agree!

> 2. PoChecker always complains about .po files from "debian\po" Lazarus
> subdirectory.
>> (Some buttons still need AutSize := True, will do that some other time)
> Please consider using toolbars.
... and again: I agree.

Some issues:

- Saving the last used language would be very handy

- Not all selected files are marked as selected after restarting the IDE
if the selected items are in two or more section.

- Showing the results as Graphic summary may take a very long time
depending on the number of files, so the dialog may show a "Please
wait..." and/or a counting from 0..NumberOfFiles to indicate that it's
not frozen. I think it can be: I was waiting for the results (graphics)
to show up for more than seven(!) minutes but nothing happened then
killed the IDE manually. Maybe the problem is the image's size.

Thanks for your work!

--
Péter Gábor
ptrg at freemail.hu