[Lazarus] Fwd: New Lazarus pascal conference

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Oct 15 02:39:18 CEST 2014

On 10/14/2014 6:31 PM, Giuliano Colla wrote:

> Il 15/10/2014 00:14, Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
>> On 2014-10-14 06:11, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>>> It is not in Amsterdam, but in Leiden.
>> I knew that, but 99.9% of the people have probably never heard of
>> Leiden, so considering that Amsterdam is 15 minutes away I listed the
>> more well known city. :)
>>

> You underestimate the list readers!

that can easily work both ways ;)

> Whoever has taken an elementary course in physics has learned about the Leiden
> bottle, or Leiden jar,

yes and yes...

> the grand-grandfather of modern capacitors! :-)

never thought about that aspect... plus, the town's name was just a town's name
when i read it... as it was just a town name that meant nothing to me i, too,
was curious as to the location even though i will probably never travel outside
the US again...

so while 2 + 2 = 4, i only had 2 + 0 ;)

no offense intended...