[Lazarus] TFMTBCDField problem

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri Oct 24 13:28:58 CEST 2014

On 10/24/2014 09:22 AM, Chris Rempas wrote:
>    I downloaded trunk fpc but i can't get it to work, is there an easy
> way to get fpc 2.7.1 compiled for lazarus?

Hmm, it was always available at the snapshot-page
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ but it's not there.

Maybe that the 2.7.1 snapshot is not build anymore. But coincidentally I
made a change in fpc 2.7.1 yesterday that broke building fpc on Windows.

And I received a warning from Vincent that building the snapshot failed.

So I know for sure that these snapshots are still being build. Maybe you
have just bad luck that it is not available today, due to a mistake from
me. So maybe wait one day, or that someone else can point out where the
snapshot (from a day earlier) can be found.

Joost.