[Lazarus] Getting the last modified date of a directory

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Oct 26 11:45:23 CET 2014

Am 2014-10-26 um 10:29 schrieb Reinier Olislagers:
> On 26/10/2014 10:09, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
>> I think that "FileAge" should work for directory names too.
> Why do you think that?
> The docs say it doesn't:
> http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/rtl/sysutils/fileage.html

At least on Windows there is no difference
to retrieve the date of a file or a directory:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms724320%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
says:
"Retrieves the date and time that a file *or directory* was created, last accessed, and last modified."
Nevertheless, I don't know whether this is true for other OS's too.