[Lazarus] TFMTBCDField problem

Chris Crori crori49 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 09:28:11 CET 2014

Hi Vincent,

    can you help me build lazarus with fpc 2.7.1?  I downloaded fpc trunk, changed the file folders, undated the lazarus configuration, but I cannot build fpc and lazarus tells me it can’t find fpc.cfg file... the file exists!

    I took a look to the changes in variants.pp and I think that all changes effect readability, tBCD cannot be converted to variant, so it can’t still be passed to SQLdb to execute ApllyUpdates

Regards
Chris