[Lazarus] Anchordocking

"Leonardo M. Ramé" l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Sep 25 14:53:57 CEST 2014

Hi, from time to time I check this bug request:
http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=26646 and found a comment added
by Juha Manninen saying it won't work with laptop and external monitor,
because of negative position.

I compiled the trunk version and tested again, on the right monitor it
doesn't work, but as a workaround I found I can configure my docking
layout on the left monitor, save it then close Lazarus. The next time I
launch Lazarus it will open on the left monitor with my layout. A minor
glitch is I only have to drag the window to the right monitor just after
opening Lazarus.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com