[Lazarus] GetWindowSize misleading documentation or bug?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Sep 26 13:03:02 CEST 2014

I was looking for a (hopefullyuuuuu) cross platform way to know the
whole size of a window, including its decoration and I found this:

http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/lclintf/getwindowsize.html

the documentation on that page reflect what I see on the tooltip in
lazarus (1.2.4), *but* the implementation (at least win32) actually
removes the size of the borders and the caption.
Is the documentation wrong or is it a bug?
Btw: GetWindowRect returns the whole size in windows but not with gtk2.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es