[Lazarus] fpGUI Toolkit v1.2 release
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 22:48:39 CEST 2014
On Wednesday 03/09/2014 at 16:51, Liyuan García Caballero wrote:
> Where is the Changelog for v1.2?
Like I mentioned, it is a year's worth of work, so it is an extensive
list. 'git diff --name-status v1.0..v1.2' will give you a complete
list of modified or added files.
A very brief summary:
- Obviously lots of improvements and bug fixes to existing widgets
- Many improvements to RichView
- new RichView sample editor application
- Massive speedup of RichView component, thus huge benefit to DocView
- Experimental MDI support
- new ScrollFrame widget
- fpGUI Debug Server improvements (live view etc)
- various new community widgets
- Maximus IDE improvements
- UIDesigner updates (new widgets registered, localization etc)
- VLC (video player) integration
- AggPas and Agg2D improvements
- More documentation added
- 6 new built-in themes
...and lots more.
- Graeme -
fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Lazarus