[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sun Sep 7 01:27:55 CEST 2014

Il 06/09/2014 14:08, Bart ha scritto:
> On 9/6/14, Reinier Olislagers <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Pochecker might be improved to provide a more user friendly quick full
>>> view of the status of all the translations in a folder, sort of what
>>> KBabel provided in the past. I'll look into it.
> POChecker can show statistics on all po-files.
> Just check the appropriate checkboxes.
>
> Feel free to suppy patches for further improvement (preferrably in bgtracker).

I was thinking of a general overview of the translations, similar to the
one provided by kde-thumbnailer-po which provides a folder preview like
this:

http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/kde-thumbnailer.png

As you may easily guess, green means translated, blue means fuzzy, red
means untranslated.

It's true that the same data are already provided by POChecker, but I've
found this graphic preview quite useful to quickly judge the state of
translations, as opposed to a list of percentages. As soon as I'll have
some time, I'll look into it, to verify if it's not so hard to implement
as an added option of Pochecker, as I believe, or if there's some hidden
catch.

Giuliano