[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 11:38:54 CEST 2014

On 9/7/14, Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:

> I was thinking of a general overview of the translations, similar to the
> one provided by kde-thumbnailer-po which provides a folder preview like
> this:
>
> http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/kde-thumbnailer.png

Well, the info is already there.

> It's true that the same data are already provided by POChecker, but I've
> found this graphic preview quite useful to quickly judge the state of
> translations, as opposed to a list of percentages.

That maybe true.
As a first step (when I have time), I'll see if I can summarize the
Statistics at the end of the report.
This will make it easier to ranslate it into a graph of some kind.

> As soon as I'll have
> some time, I'll look into it, to verify if it's not so hard to implement
> as an added option of Pochecker, as I believe, or if there's some hidden
> catch.

Can you please open a bugreport for this feature (and put a link to
this discussion in it).
I'll assign it to me.
This way it won't be forgotten...

I appreciate your input.