[Lazarus] Fuzzy translations ignored

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sun Sep 7 18:00:50 CEST 2014

Il 07/09/2014 17:25, Bart ha scritto:
> On 9/7/14, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't believe anybody really uses the stand-alone version without
>> Lazarus. The integrated version is more important.
> I only use the standalone version.
> I don't have it installed as a package/integrated in the IDE (not sure
> how that is done).

Main IDE menu: Package->Install/Uninstall Packages ...
Select PoChecker 1.0 from the "Available for installation" panel, then
click "Install selection" and "save and rebuild IDE" and you're done.
After that you'll find PoChecker in the Main Ide Menu among "Tools".

> Also, please do not separate the interface (main form etc).
> It will be a maintanance nightmare.

There should be no reason to induce such a nightmare.

Giuliano